Tuesday 8 January 2013

The scary first post

Hi and welcome to my first post.  I guess a good place to start would be to explain the title of my blog.  Part of it comes from being a play on words to She's electric by Oasis.  If I had to pick a sound track to my teenage years it would consist of a lot of Oasis songs.  Any time I hear one of their songs I can recall that time, the ups, the downs and the pure joy of being with friends with the music up high and singing along as if no one was listening!  Eclectic is also how I imagine this blog will be. I don't want to write just about beauty or books or music etc, I want to write about all things that interest me when the mood takes me.  I did think of calling it Confessions of a drama queen or something along those lines but although I do love a bit of drama, my life is thankfully not usually at the center of any and therefore the title would have been misleading.  

I don't know how many people will actually read this but I have been reading quite a few blogs recently and really enjoying them.  I also find myself editing my inner monologue a lot during the day so I may as well choose a nice font and type some of it up. 

Well I think that is it for now, the scary first post is out of the way and I can start thinking about what I want to write about next! Thanks for reading and I'm not sure if it is too late to say now but happy new year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment