Sunday 14 April 2013

My week #15/52

Here are my pages for this week.  Of course they are covered in Russian dolls after receiving these stickers in the post last week!  


My week 15/52

I didn't want to use too many of the stickers as I love them so much.  I got all of my ink pads out and used my stamp instead to cover the week in little matryoshkas!

Close up

I used my red and green gel pens as well this week as they matched the colours of the Babushka stickers.


Close up

It is the last day of the Easter holidays today so I have written myself to do lists to make sure I have sorted everything out for tomorrow.  The children's bags, coats, shoes, book bags and PE kits are all lined up by the door ready to go in the morning, leaving the rest of today free to relax and enjoy our last afternoon together before things get hectic again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment