Sunday 16 June 2013

My week #24/52

These are my pages for this week, it was another busy one!

My week in my Filofax

Tuesday and Wednesday were Sports Days at school so I spent two afternoons in a field getting blown around and drizzled on while cheering for my eldest two but it was still fun.  We had to follow our children's classes around the field to each activity so I got a bit of a workout too!

Close up

I finished Guilt by Jonathan Kellerman this week and I really enjoyed it.  I have read all of his Alex Delaware novels and get quite excited when a new one is released!  If you like crime thrillers then I highly recommend this series.  
One of the things I wrote about back in January was wanting to read more for pleasure and I have managed to do this so far.  I have read six books since then so I'm averaging a book a month which isn't anywhere near what I used to read but it is a lot better than last year so I am happy.

Close up

It is Father's Day today so I am going to go and let the kids loose on their dad with his presents!  I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend and thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment