Sunday 23 June 2013

My week #25

Here are my pages for this week, I am really happy with them.  I love the yellow washi tape as it puts me in the mood for summer!  It also reminds me of pineapple rock.


My week in my Filofax #25

Tuesday was a fantastic day for me.  My husband took his finale exam and passed his course with a distinction!  I am so proud of him and all the hard work that he has done the past three years to qualify.  He really is the best!

Close up

Friday was another good day as I got 50 followers on this blog!  It really made me happy.  I also found out last week that I have email subscribers, how did I not know this before!?  I expected some kind of fanfare from the blogger Gods on high announcing that people had signed up for my posts or at least an email but no I was completely unaware!  Thank you Fierybeverley for telling me you had subscribed.  I figured out how to check those stats after you did and found I had 18 subscribers which is pretty neat.

Close up

Thanks for reading this and have a wonderful week! 


5 comments:

  1. I like your colourful diary pages, you pack a lot into them. And you put in reminders about tv episodes - why did I never think of that? Good tip, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I lose track of where I am when I'm watching shows on catch up services so its easier for me to make a note and then I'm good ;)

      Delete
  2. Mmm. Pineapple rock. I need to go to Southport and get me some pineapple rock. In three weeks time when the summer hols start, perhaps? Until then.... that pink and yellow is so brightly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember the last time I had pineapple rock but I'm definitely buying some this summer. I wish it was sold everywhere instead of just by the sea ;)

      Delete