Saturday 6 July 2013

A big thank you!

I was completely surprised on Thursday to discover I had been nominated for not one but two Philofaxy awards!


1st award nomination 

2nd award nomination

I am up for the Best New Filofax Blogger and the Best All Rounder.  I just wanted to say thank you to whoever took the time to nominate me for these awards, it really means so much to me.  I started my blog six months ago and discovered this amazing community of people who feel the same way I do about planning, Filofaxes and stationery.  It's lovely to know people who get excited about binders and post it notes etc and I have made some fantastic new friends. 
If you haven't voted yet please take a look here and choose your winners.  You still have a week to do it.  I won't stand here waving a flag and shouting through a megaphone "pick me, pick me" because I'm up against some of my favourite bloggers but if you read the nominations and want to vote for me that would be pretty great! 

Thanks again and I will be posting my weekly pages tomorrow.  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Beverley, I would absolutely love to win one!

    ReplyDelete