Wednesday 31 July 2013

July Filofax photo-a-day challenge, week five

It is the final day of the challenge today so here are the last few photos I have taken and shared this month.


Day twenty-seven - Don't forget

I have this note in my diary so I don't forget to pack the camera for our holiday this week.

Day twenty-seven - don't forget


Day twenty-eight - Where to?

As it was Sunday the only trip I made was to the local shop to buy the newspapers and a bar of chocolate.  I have become slightly addicted to Cadbury's Marvellous Creations jelly popping candy shells bar, it is lovely! 

Day twenty-eight - where to?


Day twenty-nine - Stuffed or svelte 

I think my Original is a happy medium, she definitely isn't svelte and there is still plenty of room on the rings. 

Day twenty-nine - stuffed or svelte



Day thirty - Treasure or token

I keep this little thank you note in my Filofax because it is just so pretty.

Day thirty - treasure or token



Day thirty-one - Happiness is.....

My A5 Apex, if I hadn't brought this Filofax I wouldn't have become part of the amazing planning community I discovered through Philofaxy and Instagram!

Day thirty-one - happiness is...








No comments:

Post a Comment