Sunday 27 October 2013

My week #43

I am using my Qimmis Dayfiller inserts this week, you can read my review of them here.  The pages are so pretty I almost feel I have ruined them a little by decorating them.  I used the notes page for writing my daily to do lists so this layout works well for me.  

 
My week in my Filofax #43

Do you like my new Russian doll charm?  A lovely lady named June made it especially for me because she saw that I love them!  I think the orange colour  goes really well with the yellow of my binder too.

Close up

Close up

I have been looking on Pinterest this week for some Halloween ideas.  The children are at home for the next week so I wanted to find some spooky activities we could do together to get into the spirit (haha!).  We are going to draw some pumping carving designs today and we will be making these jelly worms and deadman's finger sandwiches  during the week.  

Are you excited about Halloween?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment