Monday 4 November 2013

October Filofax photo-a-day challenge, final round-up

Day twenty - appointment

These are my sweet appointment stickers from Cute Organizing (this shop used to be called Japan Corner).

Day 20 - appointment

Day twenty one - somewhere relaxing

Shopping is relaxing for me!

Day 21 - somewhere relaxing

Day twenty two - baby

This is the scan from my youngest, it feels like a very long time ago now.

Day 22 - baby

Day twenty three - happy hump day

Also known as Wednesday, half way through the week and nearly the weekend.

Day 23 - happy hump day

Day twenty four - gotta have it

My current wish list, a teal Finchley Filofax in personal size, a Day of the dead handbag from Jubly Umph and this lovely nail polish from Literary Lacquer.  It is called Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster which is named after a drink in one of my favourite books - The hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy and it is one of my favourite colours so it must be "meant to be"!

Day 24 - gotta have it

Day twenty five - your plans this weekend

Playing with this new organiser!  I will be using the binder to archive my 2013 diary pages and using some of the inserts in my Filofax.

Day 25 - your plans for the weekend

Day twenty six - whatcha doin'?

I've been playing Tetris on my Game Boy, I am still addicted to it.

Day 26 - whatcha doin'

Day twenty seven - nature shot

Pretty autumn leaves and my Original Filofax, I think the colours go really well together. 

Day 27 - nature shot

Day twenty eight - something pretty

These ribbons are incredibly pretty!


Day 28 - something pretty


Day twenty nine - pattern

I started crocheting again this year, I love the pattern on this flower.

Day 29 - pattern

Day thirty - sideways

There's not much I can say about this one is there? 

Day 30 - sideways

Day thirty one - treat

My treat for this day was a toffee apple and a toffee nut caffe caramella from Costa coffee, very yummy!

Day 31 - treat

Well that is the end of the challenge, I can't wait for the next one!

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment