Friday 17 January 2014

January Filofax photo-a-day challenge, week two

Here is the round up of my week two photos for the challenge.

Day nine - up in the air

I was in Birmingham town centre so I managed to take a photo of my Patent Filofax balanced on the horn of the Bull at the Bullring.  The Bullring is a large shopping centre in my home town and the bull statue is the 3rd most photographed landmark in the UK.  I did feel a bit daft taking this pic with people watching me but hey anything for a challenge right?


Day nine - up in the air



Day ten - stash

I loved last year's moustache trend so when I read the prompt stash this was the first thing that popped into my head!


Day ten - stash



Day eleven - this weekend I ... 

... am loving wearing pink and grey together.  On my shopping trip to the Bullring I brought this glittery pink nail polish, it goes so well with my grey jumper, pink rose brooch and pink Apex filo.


Day eleven - this weekend I ...



Day twelve - Sunday funday

I spent a relaxing Sunday reading the Beano album!


Day twelve - Sunday funday



Day thirteen - today

I was feeling the cold!  I had a big mug hot chocolate (using the last of the can of cream I brought for Christmas *sob*) and my hot water bottle to try and beat the chill.  


Day thirteen - today



Day fourteen - animal

I decided to use my cat teapot for this shot as my actual cats were being very uncooperative and kept running away from me.  I ended up doing a bit of a Mad Hatters Tea Party theme instead which I really like even if it does look a bit random.


Day fourteen - animal

Day fifteen - somewhere

I have been writing my shopping lists in my Patent filo so here it is in the trolly at the supermarket.

Day fifteen - somewhere

Day sixteen - creative

I made this front page for my pocket size Chameleon using an old birthday card.  

Day sixteen - creative

Have you entered my giveaway yet?  It finishes on the 22nd January so there's still time!


2 comments:

  1. Love the red patent in the dotty bag. Is that a Cath Kidston? Now if only she would make a filofax, I'd be tempted. ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is Cath Kidston, the first of my collection ;)
      Now that is a great idea! We need to start a campaign to make that happen!!

      Delete