Friday 14 February 2014

I'm famous! Well kind of...

This is so exciting for me I just had to share it with you!  My #filophotofriday challenge was mentioned in this fab video by Alexis aka Miss Trenchcoat.  




I really enjoyed watching her set up but if you don't have a spare half an hour you can skip to 12:00 to see the bit I'm talking about and watch the rest later.  It is only about a minute long, blink and you'll miss it but I still think it's so cool!  

If you want to join in with #filophotofriday the prompt for today is I adore... and then share your picture with the tag on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.  Oh and happy valentines day!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video link- I fell in love with that Kikki K organiser as soon as I saw it on the website. It's fun to read other peoples set ups & cool that you have inspired folk with your photo challenge :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I really love the mint and gold polka dots, it's super pretty.
      I have something exciting to tell you, can you email me at sheseclecticblog@gmail.com please <3

      Delete