Saturday 1 February 2014

January Filofax photo-a-day challenge, week four

The challenge is over, January went so quickly!  Here are my photos from the last week.

Day twenty-five - you are here

Birmingham, my home sweet home and my raspberry Chameleon.

Day 25 - you are here


Day twenty-six - yummy, yummy

I really love Jamaican ginger cake and a little preview of the theme for my pages this week.


Day 26 - yummy, yummy


Day twenty-seven - planner love

I forgot to add my red Patent filo to this group shot! 


Day 27 - planner love


Day twenty-eight - how big is it?

My lovely husband and children got me this camera for Christmas.  It is 14 megapixels which is great but I am still trying to get the hang of using it.


Day 28 - how big?


Day twenty-nine - too many!

A girl can never have to many foxy themed things!  I can't wait to use the stickers on my pages.

Day 29 - too many!

Day thirty - picture perfect

I think the packaging on my Loving Dot goodies and my Malden are picture perfect.  I can't remember the last time I got anything wrapped with brown paper and string and yes they did make me sing a stirring rendition of My Favourite Things!


Day 30 - picture perfect


Day thirty-one - reflection

The reflection of my Malden in my pocket mirror.  I really like how this shot came out.


Day 31 - reflection

Thanks for reading and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment