Monday 10 February 2014

My week #6

This week's pages are a lot less pink but still girly.  I don't know if it is the giraffes or the washi bunting but it reminds me of a baby's nursery theme.

My week in my Filofax #6

I was watching Charlie and the chocolate factory with my children while I was decorating the pages so I had to add a quote from the film, "Hold your breath, make a wish, count to three" is one of my favourites.

Close up

#filophotofriday started on Friday, it was really nice to see your photos so thank you to everyone who took part!  If you missed it there is still plenty of time to catch up, the first prompt was home and the one for this week is I adore... in honour of valentines day.

Close up

The winner of my blogiversary giveaway received her prize last week and she was kind enough to send me a photo of the divider inside her Filofax to share with you so here it is.


Thank you Thy for the photo and thank you to My Pretty Filo for donating the prize.  I think it is lovely!

Thanks for reading.

4 comments: