Monday 24 February 2014

My week #8

I always feel a bit naughty when I don't write my My Week posts on a Sunday but sometimes the weekends are too busy and I have to push it back to Monday.  So here are my pages, a little later than planned!

My week in my Filofax #8

Last week was great, it was half term so my eldest two were off school and we got to have some fun.  We went swimming on Monday and ended up spending most of the afternoon there.  We were all starving by the time we got out of the pool so we had a plate of chips each smothered in salt, vinegar and tomato sauce.  Honestly I don't know why they sell chips in leisure centres when most people go there to get healthy but they do hit the spot after a swim!

Close up

We had a couple of lazy days at home, watching dvds and playing Minecraft (my son is obsessed with that game!) and by Friday the weather had cleared up so we went to the park.  It was nice to spend some time outside after being cooped up.

Close up

On Sunday I was the Reader Under The Spotlight over on Philofaxy.  It was so fun to do and it feels pretty amazing to be published on such a popular blog!  I got some lovely comments on the post and a couple of messages from people saying they had enjoyed reading it which really made my day.  


Philofaxy Reader Under The Spotlight


How was your week?


No comments:

Post a Comment