Monday 24 March 2014

My week #12

Did you see my big news over the weekend?  I was asked to review the gorgeous Willow by Filofax!  If you missed it you can read it here.  I moved into it as soon as I had finished taking all the photos I needed for the review and it goes so nicely with my pink and mint theme this week.

My week in my Filofax #12

It was officially the first day of spring on Thursday so I wanted to do something pretty to celebrate that.  I am so happy winter is over!  I really am looking forward to spending time outside in the sunshine, I feel like I have been such a homebody while it was so cold.

Close up

Close up

Most of my week was dedicated to the review.  I spent Thursday and Friday taking lots and lots of photos in different light conditions and with my two cameras until I was happy with the shots. Saturday was dedicated to writing the post and double checking, triple checking, quadruple.... you get the idea.... before I published it on Sunday.  It was a lot of fun to do and it was great to have so many positive comments on it yesterday.   

All moved into the Willow Filofax

Thanks for reading!


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks and thank you for sharing the link to my review! x

      Delete
  2. Your pages are inspiring as usual.... although I now want the willow :P

    http://theuniversityffproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Loretta! The willow is pretty isn't it ;)

      Delete