Friday 2 May 2014

April Filofax photo-a-day challenge, week four

Here are the photos I took for the final week of the challenge.  I'm so sad it is over already!

Day twenty-two - starts with B

These carrots are actually bubble bars from Lush.  You swish one around the water in your bath and they make lots of fun bubbles and smell very nice.

Day twenty-two - starts with B

Day twenty-three - a name

My name on my Cute Organizing dividers.  They are A5 size and I really miss seeing this view now I have downsized to personal size.

Day twenty-three - a name

Day twenty-four - throwback Thursday

A year ago I was using my A5 Apex and these are the pages I decorated that week.  Yup it's another Alice in wonderland theme!

Day twenty-four - throwback Thursday

Day twenty-five - LOL!

I don't know if it's the idea of carrying a lippie around on my keys or just how small and cute it is, I can't quite put my finger on why this mini lipstick amuses me but it does!

Day twenty-five - LOL!

Day twenty-six - before

When I started using a Filofax I just had this one and I loved it so much I ended up with...

Day twenty-six - before

Day twenty-seven - after

.... all these!

Day twenty-seven - after

Day twenty-eight - underneath and day twenty-nine - sentimental

I cheated and combined two days again!  This is my Malden underneath some things that make me sentimental.  The flowers are the rose buttonhole my husband wore on our wedding day and a carnation taken from my bouquet. The pebble and shell were things we found on the beach when we went for a walk along it after the ceremony.  I feel all mushy now.

Days twenty-eight & twenty-nine - underneath
& sentimental

Day thirty -  monochrome

A monochrome peak inside my pencil case and filo.

Day thirty - monochrome

So that is the challenge completed, thank you again to Carla from Yay, for Fridays! for arranging it all.  

If you want to join in a photo challenge this month check out my once a week one #filophotofriday for the information.

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment