Monday 5 May 2014

My week #18

I know I did an Alice in Wonderland theme not too long ago but when I brought these stickers, which I wrote about here, I just had to use them!

My week in my Filofax #18

It is a bank holiday here in the UK today and I am writing this post while sat on the grass in the garden watching my children play in the sunshine (some kind of pirate game if you were wondering).  I haven't spotted a white rabbit running anywhere yet but there are a couple of cats who are crazy enough to be related to the Cheshire Cat... or maybe Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dee.

Close up

I can see some roses starting to bloom.  They are pink and white though so I don't think the Queen of Hearts would be very happy with them!  I have also found some mushrooms in a dark corner at the back of the garden but there is no philosophical caterpillar sitting upon one.  That is probably a good thing.  I don't fancy being ask to recite "How doth the little crocodile improve his shining tail." or any other poems today.

Close up

I feel like watching the Tim Burton version of the movie tonight, I wish I had it on DVD.  Maybe I could watch last night's episode of Once Upon A Time instead.  I think swooning over Hook and Emma Swan would be a nice end to a lovely day.


#filophotofriday reminder

If you are taking part in #filophotofriday then the prompt for this Friday the 9th May is Cool.  You can find more information about the challenge here.

Have a great week!


2 comments:

  1. your filofax is so cute! i love the way you write with clouds and coloured numbers :D

    ReplyDelete