Tuesday 17 June 2014

My week #24

Here are my pages for last week using Mrs Brimbles fox inserts.  I love them!  There is plenty of space for my daily to do list, reminders and blog statistics.  There was even room for me to decorate the pages a bit too.  I mean a week without washi tape doesn't bear thinking about!

My week in my Filofax #24

I was really excited to reach 100,000 views on here last week, it was something I couldn't even imagine happening when I first started writing it.  It does mean a lot to me that people stop by to check out my posts or choose to subscribe or follow so thank you so much! 

Close up

Close up

Sunday was Father's Day here in the UK (and in the USA).  Between birthdays, commitments and appointments we'd had quite a busy week so it was nice to be at home just relaxing and spending time together.  It is true, sometimes the simple things really are the best.  
My husband was treated to some lovely artwork by our three year old.  I asked her to draw him a picture, she chose to do a mountain which is a bit random but the thought was there. At least I think it was!

Thanks for reading and have a great week!


11 comments:

  1. oh my goodness it all looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So summery and cheerful! I always love seeing your pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becks, you've really made me smile! :)

      Delete
  3. The fox inserts are so cute and great choice of colors!

    tuppergal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The foxes are really cute. I like the rings around the binding as well. Yellow is such a cheerful colour.

    M'Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you M'lynn, I agree yellow makes me happy! :)

      Delete
  5. Your posts always want me to try harder with my pages! I feel they are too practical at the moment!

    http://theuniversityffproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Loretta! I try to make mine fun and practical otherwise I'd get bored of using a planner :)

      Delete
  6. The colours look gorgeous x

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete