Friday 22 August 2014

Linky's smashing stationery box - September '14

Another parcel of perfection from Linkys has arrived!  I think these stationery boxes are the highlight of my month.  I love seeing what has been picked out for me, I think it is fantastic that each box is personalised for the recipient.  It makes it feel really special! 

If you want to see what I got in the previous boxes you can read about them here.  On to this month's box.... it is another pic heavy post!


I got pretty butterfly wrapping paper this month.


Under the wrapping paper is a layer of
bubble wrap to protect your order.


Each box is decorated differently.


I love the little touches like this 
crystal ribbon which seals
the box shut.


Ok are you ready to see what was inside?


The first thing I spotted was the cute little penguin, he is a double pencil sharpener which is very handy.  I also zoomed in on the My Little Pony rubber but my eldest daughter has swiped that for herself!  I am looking forward to receiving my next box when she is back at school and I wont have to share anything unless I want to.


These are the bits and pieces that
were loose in the box.  I love 
the paperclips, the pen and of course
the popping candy!


I also got these project life cards and a 
sweet owl planner charm.



I found this nestled in the box, my initial
in a heart popped in there
especially for me.



Some fun cards and 
notepapers.


I love these dividers, the pastel shades are so
pretty and I like the patterns too. They 
almost look Cath Kidston-ish.


An envelope full of more goodies!


Inside the envelope there was a rose stamp, some die cut flowers,
stickers and note cards and papers.


My wrapped items!  Lets see what was inside them...


How lovely is this notebook?  I love the polka dot
envelopes as well!


The last of my wrapped goodies were these fab heart stickers,
elephant sticky notes and skinny washi tape.

The Linky Boxes for September and October are now sold out but Leah has added some more for sale for Novemeber and a special Christmas box for December too so if you want to get your hands on one you need to order asap.  There wont be a box in January because of Christmas and new year but there is a Valentines themed box for February, that is also on the website now if you want to take a look.  

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment