Monday 18 August 2014

My week #33

I love this week, it is one of my favourites so far!  I think it is the pink and mint combination and the hearts and clouds, lots of my favourite things all together making me happy.

My week in my Filofax #33

It is still the summer holidays here and I was running out of things to do to keep the children occupied so I decided to put our tent up in the garden.  Apparently if there is a tent in the garden all meals must be eaten within it including breakfast so I have been toting plates and bowls back and forth most of the week.  I'm looking forward to taking it down but so far it is still a novelty and I don't have the heart to.  Maybe next week?                        

Close up

Close up

I just want to remind you that there is still just under a week left to enter my giveaway if you haven't already.  Here is the link again and the personal and A5 size prizes.

Personal size prize
A5 size prize

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy I found your site! I am ordering my first filo soon. your site is such an inspiration & joy to read.
    i saw you made washi magnets. I lost the link for that post. My ?? was this: how do I create a magnetic page for my personal sized filo?
    Thanks for all of the inspo & posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that is lovely to read!
      I don't know about making a magnetic page for a filofax, I just took a photo of the magnets I'd made laid out on a page in my filo. I made them to use as page markers/bookmarks by using a small round magnet on the other side of the paper to hold it in place.

      Delete