Monday 22 September 2014

My week #38

I know, I know.... Alice in Wonderland again!  I am always drawn to Alice themed stickers when I see them and these were no exception. 

My week in my Filofax #38

I had to write myself lots of little reminders this week, now school has been back for a couple of weeks all the after school clubs are starting again so I had a few permission slips to fill in and return.  My daughter has joined the football team and the school choir, my son has joined a chess class and they have both auditioned for the school pantomime.  I'm going to have lots of rehearsals and events to keep track of, I don't know how I would manage without a planner!

Close up

My poor husband had to have a wisdom tooth removed on Monday, a week later and he is still suffering.  I really hope I will never need to have any of mine out, I'm such a wuss!

Close up

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment