Monday 29 September 2014

My week #39

Once Upon A Time started again last night in America so I did a fairytale theme for the week to celebrate!  Snow and Red are a couple of my favourite characters from the show so I used stickers of them both.  I haven't actually watched the new episode yet, I'm waiting until tonight so I can watch it with my friend.  I'm kind of excited to see it!

My week in my Filofax #39
 
Do you see that crease on the right hand page?  It's been driving me mad since it happened, I leant across to grab something and managed to fold the paper over on itself.  It's should only be a little annoyance but as I look inside my Filofax so often through out the day it's been niggling at me!

Close up

Close up

I noticed while I was writing this post that it is my 200th one, I definitely think that milestone deserves a nice cup of tea and a biscuit!

Thanks for stopping by  

2 comments:

  1. Cup of tea and a cupcake I think! Congratulations! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! I didn't have any kind of cake in the house (shocking!) but I did have viennese whirls so it was a posh biscuit ;)

      Delete