Sunday 2 November 2014

Mrs Brimbles October photo challenge - final round up

I can't believe October is already over!  I had such a blast taking part in Mrs Brimbles photo challenge and the good news is she will be running another one in December.

Day twenty-two - Colours of autumn

As you may know I'm totally nuts about autumn so I have these colourful leaves as the wallpaper on my phone.


Day twenty-two - colours of autumn

Day twenty-three & twenty-four - Journalling & Autumn decoration

I was playing catch up with this photo so I did two prompts in one shot.  I love using my journalling stamps to record how I am feeling and I think this gold washi tape is perfect for decorating autumn pages.

Day twenty-three & twenty-four - journalling &
autumn decoration

Day twenty-five - Out and about

I was "out and about" on Saturday and spotted these flowers that were the same colour as my aqua Finsbury.

Day twenty-five - out & about

Day twenty-six - Pens of plenty

This is a very small selection of my pen collection!

Day twenty-six - pens of plenty

Day twenty-seven - Changing

The clocks went back an hour the day before I took this shot so I was changing the time on my Alice in Wonderland pocket watch necklace.

Day twenty-seven - changing

Day twenty-eight - Pimp it up

My favourite thing about using a Filofax as my planner is that I can pimp it up and make it my own!

Day twenty-eight - pimp it up

Day twenty-nine - To be read

I have had this book sat on my shelf for a while now and I really do need to sit down and start reading it soon.

Day twenty-nine - to be read

Day thirty - Treat

I have a thing for kawaii jewellery and charms, especially when they are shaped like sweet foodie treats!

Day thirty - treat


Day thirty-one - Halloween

Happy Halloween, I hope you had a good one!  This year I was demoted to cutting the tops off the pumpkins and scooping out the insides, my eldest two children had all the fun carving the faces into them.  Next year I will have to buy one to do myself!

Day thirty-one - halloween

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love seeing your photos altogether I keep meaning to do a roundup but always forget lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna, I had such fun joining in with your challenge. It feels like ages since I took part in one!

      Delete