Sunday 22 February 2015

My week #8

As it was Shrove Tuesday this week I went with a foodie/cooking theme for my pages.  I also used my favourite colour combination of pink and mint because Becks from Just Keep Pinning sent me this lovely mint glitter washi tape.

My week in my Filofax #8

I have lots of things on my to do lists this week but they were all quite simple so they took very little time to complete.  It was also a school holiday which meant I have had a chance to catch up on everything and spend some time relaxing with my children.  It has been nice only leaving the house if we wanted to instead of having to drag ourselves out there in all kinds of wet weather!

Close up

Close up

What has your week been like?

6 comments:

  1. It was a sweet stamp shop week for sure. I was inspired by the bright inks in your pages. Stamping away the to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the glitter tape & pink & green colour combination. I got some fabric glitter tapes in pink, purple & teal & used them when wrapping my Christmas gifts; there were stars in amongst the glitter on the teal one. Boys were revising for exams so couldn't really go anywhere but we ate at Chimichanga ( thanks to Tesco points ) last Monday - mmm the banana & cinnamon burritos with vanilla ice cream were divine. Pancakes on Tuesday were fun too - savoury then sweet. They had Nutella, squirty cream, bananas & marshmallow & I stuck to lemon & sugar. So yeah, it was a foody week for sure, for us too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was definitely a foodie week, it sounds great!!

      Delete
  3. Super cute planner pages....I just love how you decorate your pages!
    Thanks for sharing great ideas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete