Sunday 22 November 2015

My week #45

Hello!  It is so dark and grey here and I have been waiting all week for a sunny day so I could take some photos for my blog posts but the clouds aren't cooperating!  I have given up today and taken my planner outside to try and make the most of the natural light and used a blank canvas as my background.  These photos are better than the ones I got indoors but they still look a little dark even after editing.  It's really bugging me! 

My week #45

Week 45 was the week of my son's birthday party so I had so much to do to get ready for it.  I thought I might need a lot of coffee to get me through the week so I went with a Starbucks theme for my pages and used my favourite mint colour too.  I toyed with the idea of adding some pink as well but in the end I thought I would just keep it nice and simple.

Close up

Close up


No comments:

Post a Comment