Sunday 20 December 2015

My week #50

Hello again!  The second week of December was just as busy as the first but I didn't care because I had the most Christmasy planner pages ever!  Every time I opened my organiser to check what I had to do I felt so festive and excited that I powered through my to do lists easily.

My week #50

On Monday I put our Christmas tree up and covered the house in fairy lights and tinsel.  I love how it looks when it is all finished and I can sit down with a hot drink and enjoy feeling warm and cosy.  My current favourite is black cherry hot chocolate, it is delicious!  

Close up

Next month this blog will be three years old so I have been arranging some prizes to celebrate.  I will be running giveaways here on the blog, on my Facebook page and my Instagram account so make sure you are following them so you don't miss out!  There is also still time to enter my Japan Candy Box giveaway, you can find the details here.  

Close up

Products used:
Van der Spek custom made organizers - 30mm standard size (personal)
Cloudy Cow Christmas mix washi tape

2 comments:

  1. Love the decoration, so festive and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia! I hope you have a great Christmas :)

      Delete