Tuesday 1 March 2016

My week #7

Hello! Today I am sharing my Valentine's week pages with you, I kind of wanted to do a zombie theme in honour of The Walking Dead returning but I didn't have anything suitable so I went down the pink and pretty route instead.

My week #7

Apart from Valentine's Day and zombie invasions the other most exciting part of my week was going to a trade show to discover some new stationery products and retailers.  The Spring Fair is a massive show, my fitness band told me I walked over 19,000 steps on both the days I visited it which is about 8 miles each time.  I took lots of photos and met lots of lovely people while I was there so I am going to write a separate post about it soon.  I did a bit of networking too while I was there and I have nearly got everything in place for National Stationery Week in April.  I have been quite busy behind the scenes planning ahead for one of my favourite weeks of the year!  I have arranged some really nice prizes for me to giveaway and some fun products to review for you as well.  I am so excited for #NatStatWeek 2016!  

Close up

No comments:

Post a Comment