Saturday 30 July 2016

My week #25

You might have seen most of this week's layout in my Planner Friday post on the Trendy Twine blog but here it is completely filled in.

My week #25


I really like the vertical layout, it has been nice to change up how I do my weekly planning.  As the days are split into Morning, Afternoon and Evening I had space to record my meals throughout the week but as the days went on I realised that it wasn't really working for me.  I think if I was to use the Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner stamps again it would be for planning the meals ahead instead so I can make sure I use things up before their use by date and add the bits I need to my shopping list so I am prepared.

I am spending this morning catching up on my My Week posts and scheduling them to publish over the next few days so keep an eye out for them if you want to see more of my layouts.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment