Tuesday 17 January 2017

My week #52

Christmas already seems like it was ages ago but I wanted to share my first week in my new inserts with you. 

My week #52

You might remember I trialled the vertical layout from Just So Stationery last year and really liked it.  The first set I tried had the day split into Morning, Afternoon and Evening, this design has unlabelled boxes for each day making them more versatile for me.  

Close up

Being the last week of the year I didn't have much on so I had plenty of space to play with.  I used the Title It set of stamps to make my own headings for some of the boxes giving me room for my shopping list, notes, to dos and blog ideas.  

Close up


Have you changed things up for a new year in your planner?  I'd love to know!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment