Thursday 20 July 2017

My week #26

This was my first decorated week in my planner in ages so I used my absolute favourite new stickers to get me back into the swing of things.  If I see a set of cute Alice in Wonderland stickers then I just have to buy them so when I spotted these vintage style ones from Three Little Buhos on Etsy I couldn't resist them!  And as I was paying for the postage I threw in this lovely floral washi tape too.  I think they both go well together!


My week #26

It felt kind of weird to see my pages looking pretty again, I have been dirty planning for a while now but it was definitely nice to be greeted with such a cheerful spread when I looked inside my planner!  

Close up

Close up

Do you have a favourite theme when it comes to stamps and stickers?  I'm also a sucker for anything cute and coffee related!

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always!! I'm not really prone to certain styles, but I do love lots of color in my own planner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! I'm a fan of lots of colour too :)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh a fellow planner blogger from the East Midlands, I've read your blog along and didn't realise xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kerrymay! I am in the Midlands, just the west part ;)

      Delete
  3. I always love seeing your pages Amanda!

    ReplyDelete