Wednesday 25 April 2018

World Stationery Day - #stationerytheworldover

It's World Stationery Day!  It is my favourite day of National Stationery Week because stationery fans all over the world can come together and share their love of all things pen, pencil and paper!  If you want to join in the fun today search for the tags #stationerytheworldover and #natstatweek on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and you will find lots of post and competitions and maybe even some new friends!

World Stationery Day

One of the main aims of National Stationery Week is to encourage people to pick up their pens and get writing, a note, a letter, a card or even just scribble a few reminders and reignite their passion for the written word.   

For me the ritual of selecting a pen and opening my planner or notebook seems to spark something inside me that helps me organise my thoughts quickly or feel creative.  Staring at a blank screen or electronic calendar has never had the same effect.

Find your perfect pen

If you want to rediscover your passion for pens why not treat yourself to a couple of new ones, after all National Stationery Week is the perfect excuse for splurging!  There are so many different kinds to choose from now, I love brush pens for calligraphy, fine liners for hand lettering and fountain pens for writing.  

How about you?  




No comments:

Post a Comment